Advance Tax Installment_Q4 F.Y. 2022-23
Now don't miss any deadline with JJ Tax!
Hope you are doing well!
We hope your journey with JJ TAX App has been great and you are enjoying our services.
Here comes another year of tax filing and we are here to assist you.
This mail is in reference to the Fourth Installment of Advance Tax that is payable before 15th March 2023.
Let us save interest by timely depositing your Taxes.
Kindly provide following documents for Advance Tax Calculation -
1) Latest Salary Slip
2) Bank Statements/Credit Card statement from 1st April 2022 to till date.
3) Any other source of income.
4) Investments made for claiming deduction u/s 80C or any other investments/deductions made during the year.
5) Medical insurance premium paid (if any).
6) Profit and Loss Report for withdrawals made in case of share/mutual funds from 01st April to till Date (If any).
7) Future and Options Statement from 1st April till Date (If any).
8) Rent paid for calculation of HRA (if any).
Thanks & Regards
Team JJ Tax
We are happy to assist you.
Thanks for reading JJ Tax Blog! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support my work.
*Ignore if already subscribed.
You can share this newsletter on WhatsApp, LinkedIn , Twitter .
You can view all previous newsletters here.
Have feedback for us? Reply to this mail.
Failed to render LaTeX expression — no expression found